Thursday, January 10, 2013

I-Search Paper

I'm going to attempt to do the same assignment that I've given my students; therefore, here is my first blog post about my I-Search paper. At this moment, I plan to focus on cyberbullying. It's a timely topic that affects (could affect) my students and future students. The internet is a place where anyone can post anything and I'd like to learn a) how to spot cyberbullying; b) how to increase awareness of cyberbullying and c) how to discourage/prevent cyberbullying. Currently, I haven't done much research. My interest was piqued by a story I had heard on NPR (National Public Radio), though, so I have at least one possible resource. Nevertheless, if this topic doesn't work out, maybe I'll continue my investigation of connectivism (a learning theory that promotes the kind of learning we're currently doing with our I-Search papers). We'll just have to see what happens during the research process.

No comments:

Post a Comment